Perfect Sound Recorder is a professional sound recorder software. With the recorder you can directly digitize recordings of music cassette tapes, streaming Internet audio, vinyl LPs, videos, and meetings directly to your computer’s hard disk, creating popular mp3 or wave sound files on the fly. Perfect Sound Recorder can record from any sound card input line, from Microphone, line-in, cassettes, LPs, to CD, DVD, your home stereo or an MD player. What's more, it can record sound played by other programs (e.g. RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, WinAmp) including live Internet broadcasts.
- CD Quality Recordings: With its professional sound engine, Perfect Sound Recorder produces CD quality recordings.
- Professional Sound Recorder: Perfect Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card into Mp3 and Wav files.
- Recording Schedule: Perfect Sound Recorder can start and stop recording at any time you set.
- Easy-to-use User-friendly Interface: Most functions can be called up with a simple mouse click or menu selection.
- Record Volume Control Support: Perfect Sound Recorder integrates the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- Flexible Setting: Perfect Sound Recorder can automatically Detect the recording formats your sound card supports and then set the application's parameters for the best possible performance. The default parameters work in most cases, but you can change them easily to best suit your needs.